Static Reactive power generator XSVG,power generator adjustement
XSVG connect a self-communicated bridge circuit to the power grid
through the transformer or reactor in parallel; and to properly
adjust the output voltage amplitude and phase on the AC side of the
bridge circuit, and, further, to control the current on the AC
side; this way, the circuit will be able to absorb or generate
required reactive current and to achieve dynamic reactive power
compensation, improve the power factor, stabilize the grid voltage,
inhibit 3-t capacity can be adjusted continuously from capacitive
to inductive load, and the power factor after compensation can go
as high as 0.99.
- The total response time is less than 10ms; it can quickly track and
compensate for load which is changing extremely fast.
- The device is not affected by grid impedance and it does not cause
There is a buffer starting circuit in the unit; and thus switching
is done smoothly without impact.
- Protective measures against over-temperature, over-current,
over-voltage, under-voltage and so on are built in; this is to
ensure that the device can operate safely and reliably.
- The IGBT, control ICs and capacitors are all procured from
well-known foreign manufacturers; this is to ensure the stability
and reliability of the converter.
- Modular technology was adopted to ensure that the device is small
in size, light in weight, easy to install and easy to extend.
- A high-performance embedded and thus integrated touch screen has
been used for the device; the display is intuitive and the device
easy to operate.
- The energy loss caused by the device itself is under 3%.
6.Universal remote communications protocols have been adopted to
facilitate remote monitoring